|Covid Terms and Conditions|
- Either you must be vaccinated (Minimum 1 Dose) 28 days before your travel dates or else you must produce a negative RT-PCR Report. Sample must be collected 48 hours before arrival.
- Traveller can carry a Negative Covid Test Report generated by ICMR Approved Labs. The Test conducted must be maximum 48 hours before flight departure time.
- In case you are infected with Covid for 2-3 days before your travel, we will provide an option of free postponement(If hotel's allow the same) till one year (from Your date of travel.). However please note that if hotel/Cruise changes the rate, price difference will apply.
- In case of lockdown, we will provide free postponement, as per earlier point.
- For Flight changes/amendments/cancellations/credit-shell, you will have to cordinate with Airline for the same.
- In case of postponement, dates must be minimum communicated 45 days before travel.
- In case of Cancellation, in whatsoever circumstances, cancellation policies will apply.
- Any chargeable services utilized in the hotel.
- Any expense which are done for personal entertainment.
- Flight Tickets/Train Ticket until unless not specified above.
- Camera Charges, and Tip at different sites and restaurants.
- Not mentioned specifically above. If something is committed and not mentioned in inclusion, please bring this in our notice ASAP.
|Terms & Conditions|
- We work as a pure Agent
- Day calculate 00:00 hrs to 23:59 hrs (Calenderer Day), Driver take rest (Night Stay) minimum 8 hrs.
- Night driving allowance of ₹200 per night, if your trip requires night driving between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am for any night apart from the pickup night.
- Ac will not work in hill areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Vehicle will go where it can movable, safe, don’t go on narrow road, Google Map Not Show Actual Road Status Many Time.
- Further parking charges shall be included only one time to the sightseeing places, Market parking charges and it will not be covered to the hotels, cinemas, and shopping mall.
- After confirmation, trip can’t be changed or duration cant minimized. Only can maximize the same trip against additional tour cost as actual as per the availability.
- Package dates can be altered based on the availability of the hotel at the given date. Customer will need to bear the Excess amount if any.
- Additional services utilized by the group will be charged and billed to the group directly by hotels.
- Any unused service, due to natural calamity or human reasons, would not be refunded.
- Any cancellations due to flight cancellation, and other similar situation would fetch 100% cancellation charges for unutilized room night, and vehicle.
- Check in and out time varies from hotel to hotel and it is between 10:00 hours to 14:00 hours. Early check in and late checkout request will be accommodated by the hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and hotel terms.
- We are not responsible for bad weather conditions, political disrupts or any unavoidable reasons for cancellation of trip
- Type of vehicle will be as per the number of persons and the vehicle used will be exclusive for you but will not be at disposal. It will be as per the itinerary and Dec change sector wise.
- Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refunds will be made for unused tours and hotel rooms.
- If required you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room
- Vehicle is strictly point to point. It will stick to the itinerary or will cover all the points listed in itinerary. Any additional pick and drop, would cost additional to the guest and it would be directly payable to the driver.
- We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on National holidays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, we must not be held responsible for the same.
- Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
- Anything Lost/left behind during the travel should be traveler’s responsibility. We do not own any responsibility. Traveller has to coordinate with respective entities to retrieve it back.
- All disputes regarding the tour, voucher, refund, services, or whatsoever nature are subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
- Online payments to the company's bank account, via Google Pay account, through credit card, debit card or whatsoever means are convenience offered to the client. In case of online payments also, any dispute is subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
- In case of no disputes raised within 48 hours against the shared voucher or tour, it is understood that the client has read and accepted the document along with terms in the voucher/package.
- At the time of confirmation – 50% of the total package cost
- 30 Days Before Travel – Remaining Amount
|Land Package Cancellation Policy|
- More than 30 Days before Travel 13% of the Package cost.
- More than 15 Days and Less than 30 days Before Travel – 50% of the Package cost.
- Less than 15 Days / No Show – 100% of the Package cost
- Travel Dates Between Dec 10-Jan 20 – 100% of the Package cost (No cancellation entertained at this time)
- Hotel /Cruise /Ferry cancellations/ retentions would be additional to Company's Cancellation charges.
- Individual Airline's and respective tickets have Cancellation Policy. Respective Cancellation Policy will be applicable in this case.
|Flight ticket - Important Information|
- Flight tickets are just the convenience provided to the traveler, where we provide one stop solution for all your travel related requirements.
- Our Company, in any case, does not hold any responsibility of flight change, reschedule, or cancellation. Airline is solely responsible for such changes and client must communicate to the airline to resolve the issue.
- Our associate would try help you to provide the alternative arrangements but any additional cost arising, due to flight changes, must be borne by the traveler.
- We are not allowed to speak to the airline on your behalf.
- Our Company must not be held responsible for missing the flight due to known and unknown reasons.
|Recommendations for Hasslefree Journey|
- Wake up early in the morning to enjoy the sun rise at ocean. Enjoy the sun rise and sunset by waking up early in mountains.
- Carry medicines with you as you will be travelling long distances in single travel.
- If required, lunch and dinner restaurants can be advised accordingly.
- Make sure you are aware about the prices of the services that you are using. As few hotels charge heavily for their services. Just bargain for things.
- If you are reaching late in the evening, please call the hotel. Sometime hotels release the booking if they are not informed about your delay.
- Please ask check-out time of the hotel. Make sure to check out as per guidelines. It may reduce headaches.
- Use locker services and other free of cost services of the hotel.
- As soon as you enter the hotel, make sure to ask the facilities (with the prices if any) available in the hotel to utilize them best.
- Hotel bookings are done with your Name.
- Talk to locals so that driver will not be able to cheat you.
- Get information from Hotel Staff. Sometime hotel staff may not know or may not have enough time to entertain you, do not get annoyed. He/she is like us, having good time and bad time.
- Please drink sufficient water to avoid dehydration.
- Keep the beaches, monuments, gardens and the environment clean and Dispose of the garbage at proper places/dustbins.
- Observe decency and decorum in dress, especially at places of worship.
- At the beach, parents are requested to keep an eye on their kids at all times.
- Enjoy the wilderness. Leave only footprints and take only photographs.
- Do not enter into restricted/tribal areas.
- While inside Tribal Reserve areas, do not take video, film or photographs of tribals.
- Do not light fire in forest areas
- Do not stay on the beaches or forest during nights by putting up down tents/hammocks.
- Nudity on beaches and public places is forbidden and punishable offense.
- Do not enter the National Parks without permission.