|Covid Terms and Conditions|
- All Passengers arriving at Ladakh (By Road - Kargil/Jispa Side Or Air) must have Negative RT-PCR Report. Where Sample must be provided within 96 hours of entering Ladakh.
- If you are travelling to Kashmir and Ladakh, together, and you are staying 3 nights at Kashmir, so would need to test yet again in Srinagar to enter Ladakh.
- Passengers must provide valid contact and address details of their stay in Leh.
- They should also install Aarogya Setu app in their phones.
- Thermal screening will be done for all incoming and outgoing passengers as well as staff.
- Medical camps will be set up at the airport with ambulances on standby.
- Rapid Antigen Test will be performed (Random) on all incoming passengers. If found positive, they will be sent for institutional quarantine from the airport.
- Passengers staying for less than 05 days, must carry a Covid-19 negative certificate using RT-PCR Test, no later than 96 hours before their arrival in Ladakh from ICMR approved Test laboratories to avoid quarantine.
- Passengers are advised to web check-in as many airline carriers have shut their manned counters at the airport.
- 2 pieces of baggage are allowed per passenger.
- In case of you are infected with Covid for 2-3 days before your travel, we will provide an option of free postponement till one year (from Your date of travel.).
- However please note that cruise cancellation and if hotel/Cruise changes the rate, price difference will apply.
- In case lockdown, we will provide free postponement, as per earlier point.
- For Flight changes/amendments/cancellations/credit-shell, you will have to cordinate with Airline for the same.
- In case of postponement, dates must be minimum communicated 45 days before travel.
- In case of Cancellation, in whatsoever circumstances, Package policy will apply.
- Heater Charges
- Permit-related to Rohtang
- Emergency evacuation cost
- Travel/Medical insurance
- Expenses for personal nature
- Any chargeable services utilized in the hotel.
- Fees / Charges related to any tourist Permit.
- A personal medical kit including Oxygen Cylinder
- Flight Tickets/Train Ticket until unless not specified above.
- Camera Charges, and Tip at different sites and restaurants.
- Anything not mentioned under Inclusions in your itinerary is an exclusion
- Not mentioned specifically above. If something is committed and not mentioned in inclusion, please bring this in our notice ASAP.
|Terms & Conditions|
- Check in and Check out time depends on the concerned Hotel policy.
- The hotel does not allow to check in with any pet.
- Package dates can be altered based on the availability of the hotel at the given date. Customer will need to bear the Excess amount if any.
- In case of any unrelated activities in the destination, the agency is not responsible for any loss and there is no refund in that case.
- In case of any unrelated activities on Roads and anywhere in the above-mentioned travel plan, the agency is not responsible for any loss and there is no refund in that case.
- In the case of transporters strike cab will not go anywhere. The agency is not responsible for any loss and there is no refund in that case.
- In any case of heavy snowfall or any Land Slide or any natural calamity roads closed then there is no refund and cab will not go anywhere and the agency is not responsible for any loss
- Refund on cancellation depends upon concerned the hotel's cancellation policy and the agency cancellation policy
- The agency is not responsible for any personal loss, any damage to passengers traveling or any mishappening any road accident during the tour.
- The agency is not responsible for any vehicle damage in terms of a mechanical fault, any electrical fault or tire bust or any other problem in the vehicle during the tour ( In this case no refund will be given)
- Entry fee to any park/Museum/ Amusement park/ Zoo/ theatre/Club/ Temple and charges for any activities is not included /Charges Related to horse Ride/Camel Ride/Yak Ride/ Paragliding/ River Rafting/Ropeway etc Games is not included
- Additional services utilized by the group will be charged and billed to the group directly by hotels.
- Any unused service, due to natural calamity or human reasons, would not be refunded.
- Check in and out time varies from hotel to hotel and it is between 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours. Early check in and late checkout request will be accommodated by the hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and hotel terms.
- We are not responsible for bad weather conditions, political disrupts or any unavoidable reasons for cancellation of trip
- Type of vehicle will be as per the number of persons and the vehicle used will be exclusive for you but will not be at disposal. It will be as per the itinerary and Dec change sector wise.
- Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refunds will be made for unused tours and hotel rooms.
- If required you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room
- Vehicle is strictly point to point. It will stick to the itinerary or will cover all the points listed in itinerary. Any additional pick and drop, would cost additional to the guest and it would be directly payable to the driver.
- We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
|Payment Policies (As Finalized)|
- Payment must be paid as per the installments mentioned in the voucher.
- As per the Standard Terms - 50% of the total package cost to confirm the booking.
- Remaining 50% of the total package cost One month before travel date.
|Lazy Yatra Payment Options|
- Google Pay: +91-9911615555
- Google Pay: +91-9540611889
- UPI: lazyatra@kotak
- UPI: 9911615555@okbizaxis
- Bank Details (Kotak Bank Current Account)
Account No: 8011911551
IFSC Code: KKBK0003538
Account Holder: Lazy Yatra
#Bank Details (ICICI Bank Current Account)
Account No: 676905500631
IFSC Code: ICIC0006769
Account Holder: Lazy Yatra
- If you use below mentioned link, 2% amount would charged as convenience Fees. ( If you pay INR 100, Lazy Yatra would receive INR 98/- only). Convenience Fees must be added before paying.
- At the time of confirmation – 50% of the total package cost
- 30 Days Before Travel – Remaining Amount
|Land Package Cancellation Policy|
- More than 30 Days before Travel 13% of the Package cost.
- More than 15 Days and Less than 30 days Before Travel – 50% of the Package cost.
- Less than 15 Days / No Show – 100% of the Package cost
- Travel Dates Between Dec 10-Jan 20 – 100% of the Package cost (No cancellation entertained at this time)
- Hotel /Cruise /Ferry cancellations/ retentions would be additional to Company's Cancellation charges.
- Individual Airline's and respective tickets have Cancellation Policy. Respective Cancellation Policy will be applicable in this case.
|Flight ticket - Important Information|
- Flight tickets are just the convenience provided to the traveler, where we provide one stop solution for all your travel related requirements.
- Our Company, in any case, does not hold any responsibility of flight change, reschedule, or cancellation. Airline is solely responsible for such changes and client must communicate to the airline to resolve the issue.
- Our associate would try help you to provide the alternative arrangements but any additional cost arising, due to flight changes, must be borne by the traveler.
- We are not allowed to speak to the airline on your behalf.
- Our Company must not be held responsible for missing the flight due to known and unknown reasons.
|Bike Rent - Terms and Conditions|
- It is really important to judge the condition of the bike, please request for a test drive before hiring the one as you would be travelling on the difficult terrains.
- You must have to submit Deposit amount and your ID card to avail the bike.
- You should know that the Luggage Carrier / Saddle bag costs extra per day with the bike you will rent.
- You should know that the Petrol charges are borne by the rider until unless suggested otherwise.
- Half day rental means you need to return the bike by 2.00 PM else the full day charges will apply.
- Bikes rented outside Leh are not allowed for sightseeing inside Ladakh including Pangong Tso, Nubra Valley, Khardung La etc. Outside rented bikes can only be used to enter Leh from Srinagar – Leh Highway or Manali – Leh Highway. Hence, for local sightseeing you need to rent bike again from a bike rental shop in Leh.
- The Ladakh motor bike rental association has setup checkposts at various sightseeing locations and they are mostly very active in checking especially in season time. Hence, do not get into any kind of ugly situation in case confronted and at fault. It will most likely ruin your trip and days you took off from office. Best bet in such cases is to act ignorant of the rule and agree to return to Leh to rent a bike motor bike from Leh for sightseeing.
- Some bike rental shops in Manali also have tie-up with bike rental shops in Leh. In such tie-ups, if you present back the slip of bike rental charges from Leh shop to Manali guys then they will waive of 50% of rental charges on their bike rent for those number of days. However, you must verify about such tie-ups and get them in written before striking the deal.
- Private bikes are completely allowed to go anywhere in Ladakh. The private bike should be in your name or in the name of your father/mother. Mostly if there is any document proof associated to your and bike owners identities, it works.