|Covid Terms and Conditions|
- Fully Vaccinated Certificate or Negative RT-PCR Report (Sample provided within 72 hours of Landing) must be produced for travellers more than 5 Years of age.
- Any chargeable services utilized in the hotel.
- Gala Dinner (24 Dec, 25 Dec, 31 Dec, 14 Feb, any additional date) is additional until mentioned in the quote.
- Any expense which are done for personal entertainment.
- Flight Tickets/Train Ticket until unless not specified above.
- Camera Charges, and Tip at different sites and restaurants.
- Not mentioned specifically above. If something is committed and not mentioned in inclusion, please bring this in our notice ASAP.
|Covid Postponement Policies|
- Applicable only In case of Lockdown at Starting State or Destination State, or the traveller is Infected with Covid.
- 1 Year Postponement (From Date of Travel) voucher would be Provided.
- Any Cancellation charges(Cruise/Flight/vehicle cancellation & Hotel Retention) would be additional
- Our Service Charges would be Zero.
- Rate Differences, as per the new travel date, would be additional at the time of booking.
- A traveller can change the destination and increase/decrease/change the travellers, however minimum package cost must be equal/higher to postponed package cost.
- Any confirmed postponed trip, can not be cancelled further for any unforeseen reasons.
- Cordinate with Airline Flight changes/amendments/cancellations/credit-shell.
- In case of postponement, dates must be informed minimum 45 days before travel.
|Terms & Conditions|
- We work as a pure Agent
- Day is calculate as 00:00 hrs to 23:59 hrs (Calenderer Day), Driver will rest (Night Stay) minimum 8 hrs.
- Night driving allowance of ₹200 per night, if your trip requires night driving between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am for any night apart from the pickup night.
- Ac will not work in hill areas or stopped/parked vehicle.
- Vehicle will go where it can move, it is safe. It wouldn’t go on narrow road. Google Map does not always show accurate rate.
- Further parking charges shall be included only one time to the sightseeing places, Market parking charges and it will not be covered to the hotels, cinemas, and shopping mall.
- After confirmation, trip can’t be changed or reduced.
- Package dates can be altered based on the availability of the hotel at the given date. Customer will need to bear the Excess amount if any.
- Additional services utilized by the group will be charged and billed to the group directly by hotels.
- Any unused service, due to natural calamity or human reasons, would not be refunded.
- Any cancellations due to flight cancellation, and other similar situation would fetch 100% cancellation charges for unutilized room night, and vehicle.
- Check in/out time varies for each hotel and it is between 10:00 hours to 14:00 hours. Early check in and late checkout request will be accommodated by the hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability.
- We are not responsible for bad weather conditions, political disrupts or any unavoidable reasons for cancellation of trip
- Type of vehicle will be as per the number of persons and the vehicle used will be exclusive for you but will not be at disposal. It will be as per the itinerary and it may change sector wise.
- Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- No refunds will be made for unused tours and hotel rooms.
- If required you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room
- Vehicle is strictly point to point. It will stick to the itinerary or will cover all the points listed in itinerary. Any additional pick and drop, would cost additional to the guest and it would be directly payable to the driver.
- We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on National holidays. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, we must not be held responsible for the same.
- Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
- Anything Lost/left behind during the travel should be traveler’s responsibility. We do not own any responsibility. Traveller has to coordinate with respective entities to retrieve it back.
- All disputes regarding the tour, voucher, refund, services, or whatsoever nature are subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
- Online payments to the company's bank account, via Google Pay account, through credit card, debit card or whatsoever means are convenience offered to the client. In case of online payments also, any dispute is subject to Jaipur Jurisdiction.
- In case of no disputes raised within 48 hours against the shared voucher or tour, it is understood that the client has read and accepted the document along with terms in the voucher/package.
- At the time of confirmation – 50% of the total package cost
- 30 Days Before Travel – Remaining Amount
|Land Package Cancellation Policy|
- More than 30 Days before Travel 13% of the Package cost.
- More than 15 Days and Less than 30 days Before Travel – 50% of the Package cost.
- Less than 15 Days / No Show – 100% of the Package cost
- Travel Dates Between Dec 10-Jan 20 – 100% of the Package cost (No cancellation entertained at this time)
- Hotel /Cruise /Ferry cancellations/ retentions would be additional to Company's Cancellation charges.
- Individual Airline's and respective tickets have Cancellation Policy. Respective Cancellation Policy will be applicable in this case.
|Flight ticket - Important Information|
- Flight tickets are just the convenience provided to the traveler, where we provide one stop solution for all your travel related requirements.
- Our Company, in any case, does not hold any responsibility of flight change, reschedule, or cancellation. Airline is solely responsible for such changes and client must communicate to the airline to resolve the issue.
- Our associate would try help you to provide the alternative arrangements but any additional cost arising, due to flight changes, must be borne by the traveler.
- We are not allowed to speak to the airline on your behalf.
- Our Company must not be held responsible for missing the flight due to known and unknown reasons.