|Covid Terms and Conditions|
- Traveller must carry a Negetive Covid Test Report generated by ICMR Approved Labs. The Test conducted must be within 48 hours before flight departure time.
- In case, the report was generated 48 hours before departure, you would be disallowed to exit Port Blair Airport.
- Rapid Antigen Test would be conducted (On Random travellers) even after RT-PCR is available
- In case of you are infected with Covid for 2-3 days before your travel, we will provide an option of free postponement till one year (from Your date of travel.). However please note that cruise cancellation and if hotel/Cruise changes the rate, price difference will apply.
- In case lockdown, we will provide free postponement, as per earlier point.
- For Flight changes/amendments/cancellations/credit-shell, you will have to cordinate with Airline for the same.
- In case of postponement, dates must be minimum communicated 45 days before travel.
- In case of Cancellation, in whatsoever circumstances, Package policy will apply.
- Any chargeable services utilized in the hotel.
- Any expense which are done for personal entertainment.
- Flight Tickets/Train Ticket until unless not specified above.
- Camera Charges, and Tip at different sites and restaurants.
- Not mentioned specifically above. If something is committed and not mentioned in inclusion, please bring this in our notice ASAP.
|Terms & Conditions|
- Package dates can be altered based on the availability of the hotel at the given date. Customer will need to bear the Excess amount if any.
- Additional services utilized by the group will be charged and billed to the group directly by hotels.
- Any unused service, due to natural calamity or human reasons, would not be refunded.
- Any cancellations due to ferry cancellation, flight cancellation, and other similar situation would fetch 100% cancellation charges for unutilized room night, and vehicle.
- Check in and out time varies from hotel to hotel and it is between 07:30 hours to 12:00 hours. Early check in and late checkout request will be accommodated by the hotel during check in or check out and it is subject to availability and hotel terms.
- We are not responsible for bad weather conditions, political disrupts or any unavoidable reasons for cancellation of trip
- Type of vehicle will be as per the number of persons and the vehicle used will be exclusive for you but will not be at disposal. It will be as per the itinerary and Dec change sector wise.
- Extra charges are applicable for the vehicle used apart from the tour as mentioned in the itinerary.
- All trips are subject to weather condition and operation of ferries and boat.
- No refunds will be made for unused tours and hotel rooms.
- If required you can request the hotels for late check – out and the hotels will do the needful subject to availability of the room
- Vehicle is strictly point to point. It will stick to the itinerary or will cover all the points listed in itinerary. Any additional pick and drop, would cost additional to the guest and it would be directly payable to the driver.
- We will not be liable for any refunds/compensation claims arising out of the reasons including but not limited to: Force Majeure events, strikes, fairs, festivals, weather conditions, traffic problems, overbooking of hotels / flights, cancellation / re-routing of flights, closure of / entry restrictions at a place of visit, etc.
- City museums and monuments remain closed on Mondays/National holidays while Ross Island remains closed on Wednesdays, however Market remains closed on Sunday. If any visit is missed due to closure or maintenance issues, all efforts will be made to cover the sightseeing after returning to Port Blair from Havelock/Neil, time permitting.
- In case Makruzz/Coastal Cruise/Green Ocean/Sea Link/Govt. Cruise/Any Other booked cruise is not operational due to weather, technical or other unavoidable reasons, we are not liable for any refund claims until the acceptance of the refund has been committed by the respective cruise staff in written on Paper, which is signed and stamped appropriately.
- Any refund claims on the complementary part of the package shall not be entertained.
- Anything Lost/left behind during the travel should be traveler’s responsibility. Our Company does not own any responsibility. Traveller has to coordinate with respective entities to retrieve it back.
- All disputes are subjected to Jaipur jurisdiction.
- At the time of confirmation – 50% of the total package cost
- 30 Days Before Travel – Remaining Amount
|Land Package Cancellation Policy|
- More than 30 Days before Travel 13% of the Package cost.
- More than 15 Days and Less than 30 days Before Travel – 50% of the Package cost.
- Less than 15 Days / No Show – 100% of the Package cost
- Travel Dates Between Dec 10-Jan 20 – 100% of the Package cost (No cancellation entertained at this time)
- Hotel /Cruise /Ferry cancellations/ retentions would be additional to Company's Cancellation charges.
- Individual Airline's and respective tickets have Cancellation Policy. Respective Cancellation Policy will be applicable in this case.
|Flight ticket - Important Information|
- Flight tickets are just the convenience provided to the traveler, where we provide one stop solution for all your travel related requirements.
- Our Company, in any case, does not hold any responsibility of flight change, reschedule, or cancellation. Airline is solely responsible for such changes and client must communicate to the airline to resolve the issue.
- Our associate would try help you to provide the alternative arrangements but any additional cost arising, due to flight changes, must be borne by the traveler.
- We are not allowed to speak to the airline on your behalf.
- Our Company must not be held responsible for missing the flight due to known and unknown reasons.
|Itinerary Related Information|
- Ross Island - Closed on Wednesday
- North Bay Island - No Water Sport Activity on Wednesday
- Jolly Buoy Island/Red Skin Island/Baratang Island - Closed on Monday
- Few Museums are closed on Monday.
- Market and Chatham Saw Mill is closed on Sunday.
- All places and activities are closed on National Holidays and festivals i.e. Diwali, Christmas, and New Year, in-general. For such closure, Government circular is received 1-2 before the closure. In such a case we are helpless.
- We have kept the itinerary little free and flexible to keep the time for recovery from the ocean related health issues. These health issues are quite common and frequent for main-land travelers who are travelling in Ocean for the first time.
- However if you are ready to hit the road as soon as possible, there are following alternative which can be availed at an additional cost:
- Visit to Chiriya Tapu, if not included. It is a famous Sunset Point in Port Blair Island which is primarily 30Kms far from the city. Per Vehicle (7/8 Seater) costs INR 1,500/- to visit the same.
- Mount Harriet Excursion, if not included. Mount Harriet is the highest peak of Andaman. It’s popular to enjoy the panoramic view of Ocean & City at the dusk time. Per Vehicle (7/8 Seater) costs INR 1,700/- and additional INR 75/- Per Person are the boat/entry charges to visit the hill.
- If you do not want to spend additional money, but still restless in the room, we can provide you a visit to Fishries Museum, Rajiv Ghandhi Sport Complex, and Marina Park.
- If your flight is after 14:00 on the last day, you can visit Ross Island, if it was not part of your itinerary, at your own cost i.e. INR 350/- rates on Aug 2019. Pick up and drop to the harbor will be provided free of cost.
- Havelock & Neil has 3 beaches only and your itinerary is prepared keeping the most common itinerary in mind. Yet, you think that you are bored at resort, you can hire a Scooty @ INR 500 – 600/- for 24 hours (Please discuss the time of return the scooter even before hiring).
|Cruise Ticket - Important Information|
- Cruise Tickets & Seats are subject to availability. Adjacent seats and requested cruise are subject to availability. We will try our level best to provide you requested cruise but there is no surety.
- We book First Category tickets in cruise. If you want the higher category tickets, you must update at the time of booking and bear the additional charges.
- If first category Tickets are not available, we will book next higher category available. Additional charges, if any, would be collected at the time of starting the trip.
- Makruzz has disabled the option to select the seat number. Request you to bear with us as we are not responsible for providing you the tickets in different corners of the cruise.